Motorco Music Hall
723 Rigsbee Ave
Durham, NC 27701
Motorco Music Hall is a 400+ capacity nightclub located in Durham’s Central Park district. Once a midcentury car dealership, Motorco has been essential to the revitalization of what was once an industrial area of town. The venue operates adjacent bar and restaurant Parts & Labor, allowing guests to park, dine, and see a show in one location. This venue is fully accessible, with a flexible seating configuration; seating — on bleachers, benches, and chairs — may be limited for some shows. Duke Performances has presented hip-hop artists, small jazz orchestras, indie rock acts, and international music at Motorco.
FROM CHAPEL HILL VIA HWY 15-501
- When highway divides near South Square Mall, take 15-501 Bypass North/Duke University.
- Follow for approximately 4 miles to I-85 North
- Continue on I-85 North for 3.3 miles
- Take Exit 177 for US-15 BUS / US-501 BUS
- Take a right on US-15 BUS South/ US-501 BUS South
- Bear left onto North Mangum St.
- Take a right onto West Geer St. and Motorco Music Hall will be on the left in 4 blocks
FROM RALEIGH, CARY AND POINTS EAST
- From I-40 East, take exit 279B and merge onto NC-147 North / Durham
- After 8 miles, take exit 12B to N Roxboro St/ Mangum St
- Continue on Jackie Robinson to Roxboro St
- Turn left onto Holloway, continue onto E Morgan St
- Turn right onto Rigsbee and Motorco is on the left in half a mile
FROM GREENSBORO, BURLINGTON AND POINTS WEST
- From I-40 East, merge on to I-85 North.
- Follow the above directions from Chapel Hill
FROM POINTS NORTH VIA I-85
- From I-85 South, follow the above directions from Chapel Hill
- 100 free parking spaces are available on premises, in addition to free evening parking on adjacent streets.