Discounts & Policies
LIMITED MONK@100 ALL-ACCESS PASSES AVAILABLE
Duke Performances has released a limited quantity of MONK@100 all-access passes, good for admission to each and every of the 19 ticketed sets that make up the 10-day festival. Don’t miss a minute of the music — 10 days, all Monk, all the time.
Take 25% off your total price when you buy tickets to four or more shows from Duke Performances’ 2017/18 season at one time. The best available seats will be selected for you. To select alternate seats, call the the Duke University Box Office weekdays 11 AM – 6 PM at 919-684-4444.
Note: Patrons who buy a Pick-Four package will be provided with a 25% discount code for shows at the Carolina Theatre and DPAC (John McLaughlin & Jimmy Herring, Take Me to The River, Gregory Porter, and Diego El Cigala).
A Miraculous Student Ticket Price. Duke students — both undergraduate & graduate — may purchase tickets to any and all shows on Duke Performances’ 2017/18 season for just $10.
$10 Duke student tickets go on sale TUESDAY, AUGUST 29 at 11 AM.
Note: Limit of two $10 tickets per student for each presentation. Quantities of available $10 Duke student tickets may be restricted. Duke student ID required at time of purchase.
Patrons ages 30 & under — high school students, college students matriculating at neighboring institutions & young professionals — may purchase tickets to most presentations on Duke Performances’ 2017/18 season for just $20.
Note: Limit of two $20 tickets per patron for each presentation. Quantities of $20 tickets may be restricted. ID required at time of purchase.
Every Show, All Season. Duke University employs 36,000 fine folks; each and every one is entitled to 15% off tickets to nearly every presentation on Duke Performances’ 2017/18 season.
Note: Limit of two discounted employee tickets per presentation. Duke employee ID required at time of purchase.
2017/18 ESSENTIAL CLASSICS SERIES AT DUKE PERFORMANCES
American Brass Quintet • Quatuor Mosaïques • Modigliani Quartet • Escher String Quartet featuring Jason Vieaux, Guitar • Smetana Trio • Jerusalem Quartet • Quatuor Danel • Emerson String Quartet
CAS package provides best available reserved seats in Baldwin Auditorium.
Regular price: $336. Series discount price: $215.
Benjamin Grosvenor • Stephen Hough • Shai Wosner (both concerts) • Rafał Blechacz • Paul Lewis
PRS package provides best available reserved seats in Baldwin Auditorium and VIP seating in Nelson Music Room.
Regular price: $216. Series discount price: $140.
St. Thomas Choir of Leipzig • The King’s Singers • The Tallis Scholars
VES package provides best available reserved seats in Baldwin Auditorium and VIP seating in Duke Chapel.
Regular price: $160. Series discount price: $105.
Ciompi Concert No. 1 featuring Rachel Kuipers Yonan, viola & Brent Wissick, cello • Ciompi Concert No. 2 featuring Jane Hawkins, piano
Ciompi series employs general admission seating in Baldwin Auditorium.
Regular price: $50. Series discount price: $40. *Note: 2017/18 Ciompi Quartet series package no longer available for purchase.
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES
- ORDERING TICKETS
- By Phone: Call the Duke University Box Office between Monday and Friday, 11 AM to 6 PM, 919-684-4444. Credit card orders only.
- Online: Log on to Duke Performances’ website any time at dukeperformances.org.
- In Person: Visit the University Box Office on the top level of the Bryan Center on Duke University’s West Campus between Monday and Friday, 11 AM to 6 PM. Box office will open at performance venues one hour prior to the start of each show.Note: All performances are reserved seating unless indicated otherwise.
- TICKETING DETAILS FOR DUKE PERFORMANCES’ CONCERTS AT CAROLINA THEATRE OF DURHAM & DPAC
- John McLaughlin & Jimmy Herring, The Meeting of the Spirits | Sunday, November 12 | Durham Performing Arts Center
- Take Me to The River featuring William Bell, Bobby Rush & Don Bryant | Thursday, January 25 | Carolina Theatre of Durham
- Gregory Porter | Sunday, March 4 | Carolina Theatre of Durham
- Diego El Cigala | Saturday, March 31 | Carolina Theatre of Durham
- DPAC: dpacnc.com, 919-680-2787, 123 Vivian Street
- Carolina Theatre: carolinatheatre.org, 919-560-3030, 309 W. Morgan Street
- Ticketmaster service charges will be applied to shows at these two venues.
- Patrons who buy a Pick-Four package will be provided with a 25% discount code for shows at the Carolina Theatre and DPAC.
- Duke students may purchase $10 student tickets to Carolina Theatre and DPAC shows through the Duke University Box Office in the Bryan Center.
- DIRECTIONS & PARKING
- For full driving directions and parking information, please visit dukeperformances.org and click on the button marked VENUES.
- LATE SEATING POLICY
- Please allow enough time to park, claim your tickets, and get seated before the start-time of performances. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager and Duke Performances staff.
- LOST TICKETS
- If you lose your tickets and need replacements, please call the University Box Office at 919-684-4444.
- PERFORMANCE CHANGES & PERFORMANCE CANCELLATION
- Programs are subject to change without notice for reasons outside the control of Duke Performances. If a performance is canceled, you will be notified via email as early as possible and offered either an exchange or a refund.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
- If you are unable to attend a program for which you hold tickets, you may donate those tickets in person or via phone at 919-684-4444 to the University Box Office for a tax credit.
- WEBSITE & EMAIL UPDATES
- Visit dukeperformances.org for updates on all events. We also encourage you to join Duke Performances’ email list which can be accessed through our website. We will use this list to inform you of any changes to the series.
- If you anticipate needing any type of special accommodation or have questions about physical access please contact the University Box Office at 919-684-4444 in advance of the concert.
- Tickets are nonrefundable except in the case of canceled events.