COVID INFO & PRICING
As we welcome artists and audiences back to live performance, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our extended community. Keeping each other safe during events will require collaboration and we are grateful for your support. Duke Performances will adhere to all university, local, and state regulations on and off campus, which are subject to change on short notice depending on public health conditions. If a performance is off campus, there may be additional regulations, please see below. Health and safety information will be updated here and via email to ticket holders in advance of each performance. (Last updated 9/10/2021)
- COVID-19 VACCINATION
- We strongly encourage audience members to be fully vaccinated before attending an event.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required by Motorco Music Hall for The Gories (September 16).
- Duke University currently requires all students and employees to be vaccinated. More information on Duke University’s COVID-19 response.
- We require masks for all indoor performances and strongly encourage masking at our outdoor concerts at the American Tobacco Campus Amphitheater. Current Duke University guidelines for campus visitors apply to all presentations on and off campus.
- Don’t have a mask? We’ll supply one. Please keep your mask on throughout the performance.
- OFF CAMPUS EVENTS
- Off campus venues may have different COVID-19 protocols than Duke University. Duke Performances is presenting The Gories at Motorco Music Hall on September 16. Per Motorco’s policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for entry.
- Masks are strongly encouraged at our four outdoor presentations at the American Tobacco Campus Amphitheater.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK
- If you are feeling or showing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you believe you might have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- FLEXIBLE TICKETING
- We want the return to in-person performance to be as safe, easy, and enjoyable as possible. If you are not feeling well, we invite you to let us know in advance of the performance for flexible ticketing arrangements. Please contact the University Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org at least four hours prior to the performance start time if you plan to stay home and would like to exchange or refund your ticket.
- Indoor performances for the fall season will have limited and reduced capacity for each venue. For performances with reserved seating, please contact the box office to discuss alternate seating placement. For general admission performances, seating is based on a first-come basis. We encourage everyone to be respectful during performances and maintain distancing as they feel comfortable.
- CONTACTLESS TICKETING
- The box office and house staff will be taking measures to limit contact as much as possible, including expanding mobile ticketing options for many events, and contactless scanning.
- ENHANCED CLEANING
- Venues on Duke University’s campus are operating under restricted access and receive enhanced cleaning and sanitization of high-touch surfaces. Duke University venue ventilation is in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- HAND HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout campus venues for your convenience.
- HEALTHY TEAM
- All employees and vendors are required to be symptom free before entering the building, as well as wear masks at all times, and frequently wash their hands during shifts.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the University Box Office at email@example.com.
CHAMBER ARTS SERIES
Calidore String Quartet: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Belcea Quartet: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Schumann Quartet: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Christina & Michelle Naughton, Piano Duo: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Junction Trio: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Eliot Quartett: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Frautschi/Manasse/Nakamatsu Trio: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Quatuor Danel: Saturday, April 2, 2022
For full info on artists and repertoire, please read more on Duke Performances’ website HERE.
You may renew your subscription online. For questions regarding your subscription please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RENEW
- Log in to your existing account* with your email address.
*If you have forgotten your password or have never logged in before, click FORGOT PASSWORD to receive a temporary password sent via email.
- Once logged in, Click the tab on the left marked OFFERS
- You will see an option to renew your seats from the 2019/20 Chamber Arts Series under OFFERS.
- To proceed, click the link for ADD TO ORDER next to the Chamber Arts Series renewal
- On the next screen, you will see the amount due as well as your subscription seating assignments. Please review. To proceed and confirm, click CONTINUE
- Select your preferred delivery method of MAIL or WILL CALL and click CONTINUE
- Select your preferred credit card and enter your card information.
- Click COMPLETE ORDER to process your payment and confirm your seats for the 2021-22 Chamber Arts Season!
Please note, you must click COMPLETE ORDER for your order to be confirmed. You will receive a confirmation email of your order. Additionally, to review your order, you may go to your online Account Home screen.
*If you choose not to renew, you may also decline your subscription online. In order to release your seats and decline the renewal, please select DECLINE OFFER on the OFFERS screen. Please note, this will release your seats for sale to other ticket holders for this season.
Renew to join us for the live, in-person 8-part 2021-22 series for $225 (a discount of 20%). For questions regarding your subscription please email email@example.com.
All fall tickets are $35 or less, with a special “welcome back” $30 ticket offer through September 30, 2021.
$10 TICKETS FOR DUKE STUDENTS
A miraculous student ticket price. Duke students — both undergraduate & graduate — may purchase tickets to any and all shows on Duke Performances’ 2021–22 season for just $10.
Note: Limit of two $10 tickets per student for each presentation. Quantities of available $10 Duke student tickets may be restricted. Duke student ID required at time of purchase.
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES
- ORDERING TICKETS
- By Phone: Call the Duke University Box Office during business hours at 919-684-4444. Credit card orders only.
- Online: Log on to Duke Performances’ website any time at dukeperformances.org.
- In Person: Visit the University Box Office on the top level of the Bryan Center on Duke University’s West Campus during business hours, as campus policies allow. Box office will open at performance venues thirty minutes prior to the start of each show. Note: Email the Box Office if you have questions about reserved seating.
- GROUP DISCOUNT
- Patrons purchasing 10 or more tickets at once to a single performance are eligible for a group discount of 10% off the total order.
- DIRECTIONS & PARKING
- For full driving directions and parking information, please visit the VENUES page on this site.
- LATE SEATING POLICY
- Please allow enough time to park, claim your tickets, and get seated before the start-time of performances. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager and Duke Performances staff.
- LOST TICKETS
- If you lose your tickets and need replacements, please call the University Box Office at 919-684-4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PERFORMANCE CHANGES & PERFORMANCE CANCELLATION
- Programs are subject to change without notice for reasons outside the control of Duke Performances. If a performance is canceled, you will be notified via email as early as possible and offered either an exchange or a refund.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
- If you are unable to attend a program for which you hold tickets, you may donate those tickets in person or via phone at 919-684-4444 to the University Box Office for a tax credit.
- WEBSITE & EMAIL UPDATES
- Visit dukeperformances.org for updates on all events. We also encourage you to join Duke Performances’ email list which can be accessed through our website. We will use this list to inform you of any changes to the series.
- If you anticipate needing any type of special accommodation or have questions about physical access please contact the University Box Office at 919-684-4444 in advance of the concert.
- Tickets are nonrefundable except in the case of canceled events.